Live Business Project
Live Business Project
School of Business and Management
Live Business Project is a Continuous Professional Development course run by Academic Studio and supported by SAMViT Management Consultants and educational colleges in India.
The curriculum of Live Business Project allows students to experience international projects with a real dimension and to contribute to the productivity and development of real businesses and to work with professionals using ethnographic models of research and learning.
Live Business Project is run on a blended delivery fashion at Academic Studio and is designed to allow students to experience working cultures and practices of the UK society.
On completion of this course each student is expected to be able to:
A. Subject Knowledge and Understanding
- LO 1. To understand and explain the theory relating to Project Management and Project delivery in a real life context and with real business projects.
B. Cognitive Skills (Thinking Skills)
- LO 2. Identify theoretical perspectives, methods and strategies, and relate them to existing project requirements, reflecting extensively and objectively on methods, process and outcomes.
- LO 3. Identify problems objectively to deliver customer oriented services with appropriate and rational sensitivity to the opinions and views of others.
C. Subject Specific Practical/Professional Skills
- LO 4. To apply theories, methodology and strategies in rational and valid ways, demonstrating rigour in identifying solutions to complex business problems.
D. Other Skills (e.g. Key transferable)
- LO 5. To meet own objectives and deadlines to identified standards and to implement a project, interacting sympathetically and ethically with individuals and groups, in varied settings.
The key themes covered by the course and their indicative weighing:
Students successfully completing their course and assessments will be entitled to a digital badge. A digital badge is a connected, verifiable electronic imagery credential which reflects the achievement of the learning outcomes on their course.
Students may read more information about digital badges at: